Posted on:25 Jun 2019
BACK TO SEARCH
1 - 5 Years
Rs. 20k - 45k Per Month
No. Of Opening
BE/BTech, BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), MCA (Master of Computer Application), Information Technology, Computer Science And Engineering
Certification Required (if any)
Notice Period (in days)
- Monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Map out the conceptual design for a planned database
- Consider both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
- Further refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
- Maintain data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Control access permissions and privileges
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Carry out capacity planning
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle 9i. With good knowledge of oracel scheduler job, stored procedure, triggers, functions etc.
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Management side's data related operations.
- Work closely with IT project managers, database programmers and multimedia programmers
- Periodic audit of database.
- Migration of Oracle to mysql database.
- Archiving old data with safe backup.