Communication, Data Analysis, Microsoft Excel, Sales, Team Handling
Team Manager – Direct Sales,
Budget max 10lpa
Total positions 15
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the team with a vision and objectives; manage key performance indicators.
- Set the monthly, weekly, daily targets for the team and ensure that the team targets are achieved.
- Handling and guiding team of Academic Counselor to achieve monthly sales target.
- Maintain the sales report of the team.
- Motivating & mentoring team to achieve & exceed targets
- Design & develop business models as per the location and market situation.
- Conducting weekly reviews for performance & training.
- Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s
- Involve team in calling for negotiation and objection handling as and when required.
- Are dynamic professionals who drive their team to exceed business targets
- Possess sound knowledge and understanding of consumer (students and parents) behavior
- Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and the regional language
Qualification & Skills
- MBA or Graduate with at least 5 years B2C sales experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of managing a team of 10 – 20 sales executives
- Experience in to Data Analysis; proficient with using Excel