Position Title : Digital Resident
Industry type : Healthcare
No. Job openings : 40
Location : Bangalore/ Relocating to Bangalore (Office location - Indiqube Gamma, Kadubesanahalli)
Qualifications : MBBS with 1 years plus(excluding internship) of clinical practice
experience and minimum 60% in MBBS.
DNB(Family Medicine), MD(Family Medicine),General Medicine
Working hours : 8 hours a day, six days a week. Week off will be on rotation basis. and no night shifts.
About the role:
[Description of the job to do] A care team doctor front-ends the interaction with the consumer/patient. He
interacts with the consumer via text chat and audio / video chat. He interacts with the Sr consultant doctor via
text and audio / video chat. A care team doctor will be part of multiple care teams working with multiple sets
of patients on the one hand and Sr. Consultants on the other, coordinating care delivery.
A care team doctor during and post interaction with consumer, prepares the case containing 1. All symptoms
2. Conditions 3. Possible diagnosis and 4. Possible treatment/prescriptions. She/he then forwards the case to
the Sr Consultant. Post the starting of the treatment, a care team doctor also does the required follow ups in
terms of checking on the patient if the condition is improving, symptoms receding etc. He decides based on
data either to escalate the case to Sr consultant or close it.
mfine provides 24x7 care. Together as a team the care team doctors ensure there is always someone to attend
to the consumer queries as well as full consultation. mfine operationalizes a complete roster with as many
care team doctors as required.
Facilitating online consultation to patient of all specialties through video conferencing/telephone/chat and documenting medical information as a member of the care team group (in-house physicians).
• Collaborating with specialists from various hospitals to deliver medical care to patients experiencing wide range of physical illness or other health conditions.
• Being available to provide continuous care to patients as a part of follow-up management plan in collaboration with the treating specialists.
• Counseling patients on health care including vaccinations, pediatric health, travel health/medicine, health promotion, diseases and illness prevention and lifestyle issues.
• Documenting detailed history of patients’ health issues before transferring them to concerned senior consultant and specialists.
• Active involvement in developing induction training modules for various specialities including travel medicine for online consultation.
• Perform timely triage or patients online and identify those requiring urgent care and guiding them to hospital care for further evaluation and management.
Salary: For MD doctors 1500000/PA(Max) depending upon their experience, present salary and their performance in the interview.
For MBBS doctors 1000000/PA (Max) depending upon their experience, present salary and their performance in the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
At Matrix Management Services, we achieve assured business results that allow you to transform (not just maintain) your operations. Our HR services, business solutions and outsourcing techniques are unique which can bring you to a level of certainty that is unparallel. You will definitely experience your requirements met on time within the budget limits and provide high quality, greater efficiency and responsiveness to your