AutoCAD, Mechanical product terminology, Mechanical Engineer, CAM Tool
Mechanical Engineer Freshers
we are hiring for leading automobile manufacturers for production engineer or quality Audit, quality inspector, quality control or maintainence engineer,
Easy interview selection process.
QUALIFICATION :- D iploma/ B.tech ( mechanical )
AVAILABLE LOCATION :- delhi , noida , gurugram , faridabad , ghaziabad , jaiselmer.
SALARY :- 12000-15000
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- improve production processes - such as those in large oil refineries, or services within buildings
- design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- develop and use new materials and technologies
- manage people, projects and resources - this will depend on your role
- develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs
- discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
- make sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- manage projects using engineering principles and techniques
- plan and design new production processes
- produce details of specifications and outline designs
- recommend modifications following prototype test results
- use research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly those in mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- work with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- monitor and commission plant and systems.