Accounting, Taxation, Companies Act, Treasury Management, Payroll, Financial Statements, Fixed Assets
The Lead-Finance should have immense knowledge and hands on experience in
- Preparation of the Financial Statements of the company as per IGAAP/CA, 2013 and IND AS.
- Statutory Audit Planning and Coordination.
- Frequent interaction with audit team and meticulous tracking of audit progress to get it smooth closure
- Tax Audit, preparation of 3CD and related schedules.
- Filing of Annual Tax Returns and related certifications.
- Handling internal control reviews, internal audit.
- Handling Departmental audits.
- Handling transfer pricing related schedules and requirements.
- Financial Systems (ERP) and advanced accounting & finance tools.
- Bring in robust automation in the processes which benefits within finance teams and stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Finance related policies, procedures.
- Knowledge on accounts payable, reporting, payroll, fixed assets, treasury, taxes (Direct & Indirect), SEZ compliances.
· Bachelor / Post Graduate Degree in Commerce and any additional degree related to Finance (e.g.:-M Com C.A)
· Strong knowledge and background in Finance functions, especially Financial statements, Direct Taxes ( India Specific)
· Knowledge on IND AS and IFRS, Companies Act added advantage.
· Should have sound knowledge in finance systems, processes and automations
· Post Qualification experience of 6-7+ years
· Should be able to interact with cross functional teams and drive things.
· Effective communication skills
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves throu