Microsoft Excel, E-commerce, Microsoft Office, Sales, Tele caller , Business Development Manager
- Managing Seller Dashboards of all E-commerce panels.
- Managing day to day operations like order processing, inventory control, check mail, generate manifest and prepare orders.
- Update pricing, keywords and product description.
- Liaising with Internal departments, internal teams and warehouse.
- Liaising with vendors, for delivery and dispatches, logistics partner and any other associated parties that need assistance with.
- Reports preparation, monthly sales reports, weekly stock update, sample tracking.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Candidate will have to acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones. combining sales and skills in managing relationships in order to create growth and new business for a company.
- Candidate should be well versed with a E Commerce website working like that of Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
- Launching and maintaining the inventory, sales, and stock for our products on Ecommerce portals.
- Highlighting Price competition.
- Communicating with E-Commerce Portal Marketing Team.
- Responding to Customer Queries and Questions.
- Candidate must have enough knowledge of English to handle clients/write mails.
- Candidate should be well versed with MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Candidate should have an analytical mind, should be prepared for various challenges and prove to be a multiple tasker.
- Should be able to work in the culture of team work.
AEISA JOB CONSULTANT
AEISA Job Consultant is one of the top-notch Job Consultants having their office in Gurgaon, Haryana.
We strive to work very hard in order to offer the best staffing needs of all the clients.
We render outstanding services as Placement Consultant, HR Consultant.
We completely work in a professional manner so as to accomplish all the stated necessities of the organization.