Software Development, JSON, XML, API management, Software Architect, Android Development, Life Cycle
Software Development Engineer-II
What You'll Do
- Accountable for Android app ecosystem
- Mentoring of junior developers in the team
- Understand competing priorities
- Run escalations
- Team player with soft skills and maturity
- Identifies tech debt and solutions
Who You Are
- Has a real passion for beautifully designed app experiences.
- Is enthusiastic about Agile development principles including TDD, CI and automated testing.
- Is able to build relationships across teams and offices.
- Is able to help develop and grow the team.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Is excited to pick up, learn and run with new frameworks as they are released.
- Loves all aspects of application development, from brainstorming and design to implementation and launch.
Experience And Qualification
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing well architected software in a fast-moving environment (weekly releases).
- Have released your own personal app or have led with a team on a major app release.
- An interest in contributing to deep product design sessions (though you need not be a visual designer).
- Experience leading teams to successful project launches.
- Experience with JSON/XML/API and git.
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world's travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business. Our travelers, our teams and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people be
Industry Travel Tourism,Hospitality, Leisure and Travel
No. of Employees
LocationBellevue Place, Austin, TX, USA