Application Engineer II
What you’ll do
- Develop innovative solutions that solve complex infrastructure problems at scale.
- Build foundational tools that enable us to operate services safely and securely, focusing on performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Help our team grow with good judgment, sound decision making, and spreading knowledge.
- Develop best practices that ensure operational excellence across software teams.
- Provide support and consultation for service/network architectures, production incidents, and operational activities.
Who you are
To thrive in this role, you must have…
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- A record of continued growth with ever-increasing responsibilities in previous roles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A collaborative spirit with the ability to work across disciplines to influence, learn and deliver.
- A strong understanding of computer science, software development, and networking principles.
- Extensive experience with Linux administration and engineering.
- Experience building Continuous Delivery solutions with tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Travel and/or other e-commerce experience is a plus.
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world's travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business. Our travelers, our teams and our partners are our priority because we recognize the importance of what we do. Travel makes people be
Industry Travel Tourism,Hospitality, Leisure and Travel
No. of Employees
LocationBellevue Place, Austin, TX, USA