Financial Analysis, financial analyst
Associate Professional Finance
Assists in developing, interpreting and implementing financial and accounting concepts including budgeting, trending, forecasting, and financial modeling.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in performing financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
- Assists in collecting budget, midyear forecast and other financial information to provide information about profit and loss.
- Assists in analyzing budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and recommends corrections of basic problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide standardized reports to customers and management.
- May provide some financial training to employees in order to enhance their understanding and to assist them in completion of budgets and other financial analyses.
- Monitors and resolves problems and provides user organizations with financial reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.