Procurement, Requirements Analysis, Vendor Management
Procurement Ops Analyst
Responsible for execution of commodity / category strategies worldwide. Executes company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. Ensures execution of procurement channel and category strategies in delivery of the company internal projects and 3rd party products/services when part of company customer solutions; purchasing and buying. Coordinates purchasing activities with engineering and manufacturing departments, strategic procurement, and company Business Units to maintain inventories at planned levels (where applicable), ensure assurance of supply, maintain service levels, meet business requirements, and mitigate risk. May include inventory management. At the non-exempt level, may assist with establishing and maintaining the production control system.
- Provides procurement support, focusing on multiple simple- to-complex, commodities, as well as specific technologies, to develop expertise.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners (e.g., finance, legal) to meet business objectives and ensure control and compliance requirements across businesses.
- Performs tasks as assigned and applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy using discretion and judgment.
- Collaborates with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes.
- Executes process improvements.
- Participates in Supplier Selection activities.
- May lead activities for less complex domains.
- Assesses the supply base of category.
- Negotiations contracts with low-risk suppliers; engages with low-complexity suppliers; may be responsible for day-to-day operations of low complexity suppliers.
- Executes standard risk mitigation and business continuity; cost management and operations strategies; identifies common contract risk areas.
- Education And Experience Required
Knowledge And Skills
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Developed understanding of procurement processes.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude.
- Good business application skills.
- Developed communication skills.
- Basic understanding of corporate compliance.
- Basic project management skills.
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.