Cloud DevOps, Cloud Architect, Cloud Services Developer
Cloud Native Developer-- Manager Level
Cloud Native Developer—Manager Level
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
- Designs, develops and implements complex cloud-based solutions. Designs and supports cloud infrastructure, applications and service management.
- Completes plans and specifications to develop, integrate, test and implement solutions and define standards.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and customers to develop specifications for new cloud-based products and services, applications and solutions.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and best practices.
- Works in conjunction with senior staff to provide advice and counsel to customers on cloud solutions matters.
- Participates and supports the creation of the solution architecture and ensures the solution strategy aligns with business strategy.
- Develops, installs and configures solutions including platforms and their related components and integration points. Reviews and revises designs, as appropriate, based on approvals from identified stakeholders.
- Designs blueprints and deployment policies that meet customer requirements and specifications. Revises as necessary to ensure continued support of customer needs.
- Creates solutions in relation to, and use of tools, techniques, software, hardware, programming languages and third-party tools/libraries applicable to the solution.
- Develops automated solutions and capabilities for deploying tools and technologies. Implements, as approved, escalating revisions or updates as necessary.
- Creates automated functional and integration testing of solutions based upon strategies developed and using approved/designated tests, software and applications.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Skills And Experience
- AWS Certified Developer- Associate, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure or similar.
- 4 years’ experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- 4= years’ experience managing a data driven development team
- Experience with development languages, such as Java, Spring Boot, .NET and other application frameworks, techniques and tools.
- Experience in or knowledge of cloud-native development and agile development methodologies.
- Experience writing Rest APIs and microservices-based applications.
- Knowledge of system integrations with platforms, such as NoSQL db, Redis Cache, and S3.
- Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with private and public clouds.
- Experience writing test-driven software development.
- Experienced in CI/CD tools including Docker, Github, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins or others.
- Ability to pair with a customer’s development team and guide them on leading-edge technologies.
- Develop cloud native applications using: Pivotal Cloud Foundry; Kubernetes; .NET particularly Microsoft Azure and/or Java; J2EE; Python; Perl and PHP; Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP; Design patterns and UML; Object-oriented programming; Hibernate and MYBATIS; Ruby on Rails and Scala
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys.
Industry Information Technology,Information Services
No. of Employees
LocationBangalore, Karnataka, India