Digital Marketing, SMO
Digital Marketing Role
The candidate will be responsible for developing the strategy and implementing the marketing plan for spreading awareness about the company's product(Games, Apps, Website) on digital media. Managing and growing the online presence by attracting high numbers of potential customers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Social Media Optimisation (SMO)
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Conducting key word research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of company's website and make
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies with content where ever necessary
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including SEO and SMO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Experience - 1 to 3 Years
Abhay Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. (Atechnos)
Abhay Techno Services Pvt. Ltd. (Atechnos) is a growing leader in digital consulting, broadcasting technologies, content distribution, partnership development, and outsourcing. We provide business consulting, technology outsourcing services to worldwide clients building enterprises today with the goal for tomorrow. Atechnos proposes an innovative delivery model, based on the principles of taking work and people to the location where the best t