Quality Management, Qualitative Research, QA Engineer
Quality Control Scientist
• The Quality Control Analytical group is seeking a highly motivated candidate to support analytical testing activities for multiple products at the Andover site. The work includes various HPLC, UV spectrophotometry, and ELISA methods. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting technical writing, investigations, and other QC analytical business activities at the site.
The qualified candidate will work in a cGMP Quality Control Analytical lab.
• Prepares and record buffers and reagents, etc., and maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Perform and review analytical testing of in-process, drug substance, and drug product samples.
• Identify basic technical issues, atypical or out-of-specifications test results, instrument
malfunctions and methodology problems and participates in the investigation to resolve and correct.
• Maintain all related data and records in compliance with cGMPs and quality procedures.
• Support laboratory investigations
• Perform laboratory support functions including method revisions and maintain work area in compliance with cGMP and quality procedures.
• Participates in continuous improvement culture within labs. Utilizes continuous improvement
tools such as DMAIC.
• This candidate would interact with immediate group and across the Quality organization.
Years of Experience 5-7
Staff Augmentation, Direct Hires, RPO, Contingent Hiring, Application Development, MSP/VMS Sales, Product Development, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, IT Support Services, Call Center Services, BPO, Coshoring and VMO, recruitment, RPO, Managed Services, Direct hiring, and payroll