Project Management, Clinical Research, Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Systems Implementation
Clinical Project Manager
- Business Facing Project/Program Management role executes project/program management processes for the development of new solutions and services.
- Defines project approach and gaining client, client engagement manager, and project team member buy-in; Leads and directs one or more project teams.
- Creates, reviews, evaluates project plans and objectives; Tracks and reports progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results; Negotiates with clients, colleagues and outside vendors.
- Communicates project status, milestones and issues to the project sponsors; Applies effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
- Works independently and with Project Team members to ensure task-level plans are completed and executed on track; and Manages project critical path and scope.
- Years of Experience 3+
Staff Augmentation, Direct Hires, RPO, Contingent Hiring, Application Development, MSP/VMS Sales, Product Development, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, IT Support Services, Call Center Services, BPO, Coshoring and VMO, recruitment, RPO, Managed Services, Direct hiring, and payroll