Geographic Information Systems (GIS), IT Support Manager
Manager - GIS & Planning (8-16 yrs) Mumbai (Technical/IT/Support)
- Preliminary study for GIS solution requirement .
- Review meeting with stakeholder for scope finalization Plan, direct and coordinate activities to manage and implement GIS stack for FTTH/FTTX & OSP project from contract/proposal initiation to final operations.
- Should have very sound knowledge and hands one experience on GIS Tools like ArcGIS etc .
- To release Fiber OSP Route and GPON Network plan ( OLT, Feeder NW, Distribution NW, Clustering of S1 & S2 Splitters) in GIS System.
- Plotting of details in GIS with different layer Viz. Planned layer, Surveyed Layer,Implemnted layer etc. "
- Should have very sound knowledge in City Network design, POP Node/Location and their Network Topology Finalization
- Should have excellent understanding of utilizing spatial data standards for Infrastructure, Environment & Facilities. Maintenance of GIS doc & records.
- Should have sound knowledge and hands on experience on ABD (As-Built Drawing) preparation .
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is desirable .
- Should have sound knowledge of data capturing and updation of OSP assets in GIS system. Coordination with field team for updation of change route with change management process.
- Close monitoring and interaction with the survey field team. Analysis & plotting of field survey data and release of plan as per scope.
- Conversion of GIS data in different format viz. KML/KMZ/Shape etc. Weekly GIS data backup activity .
- Should have very sound knowledge of OSP Transport and FTTx N/W architecture and its operation .
- Should have very sound and hands on experience on ArcGIS tool .
- Ability to perform under high pressure environment.
- Need to have very sound communication skill
We love doing recruitment in: Internet: E-commerce, Food-Tech, Tech-Logistics, Fin-Tech, Ad-Tech, Health-Tech, Saas, Social-Living, AI/ ML IT: Analytics, Cloud, Traditional IT , R&D, Digital Transformation, Telecom, VAS Healthcare: Leading Hospital Chains, Diagnostics, Specialized daycare center, Healthcare CSR, Pharma FMCG / CD: Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Nutrition, Electronics, Smartphones, Watches Media: Digital, Traditional, N