Field Engineer, Field Service Representative
Senior Field Service Representative
- You will provide field service engineering, technical assistance, scheduling and sales support direction to FSR’s and customers in areas of installation, testing, startup, maintenance, repair, training and modification of electrical power distribution equipment;
- You will be responsible to self-manage assigned projects for electrical equipment; knowledge of electrical test and diagnostic equipment.
- You will deliver technical solutions to customers.
- You will perform less conventional complex engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, process studies, or research investigations.
- You will mentor less experienced technicians.
- You will provide technical training.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values, as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in