Office Administration, Executive Assistant
- You will manage calendar schedules, small and large meeting coordination, and light phone management.
- You will manage travel arrangements for the division’s executives, as well as external visitors to the facility.
- You will support expense report needs of the executive team
- You will serve as a liaison with support functions such as IT/PC support, facilities and mail room
- You will manage the division’s overall calendar and cadence of events and ensures it is aligned with EPG and Sector events and activities
- You will develop and maintains communication and collaboration tools for the division including SharePoint and Teams sites, mailing lists, Yammer channel
- You will prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations for business reviews, meetings and events.
- You will participate in planning and coordinating division and company employee activities and events.
- You will create and update employee badges and access levels to the facility.
- You will maintain confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- You will analyze processes to look for opportunities to make sure they are as lean as possible.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 miles radius of Pittsburgh will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in