Account Management, Accountant, financial analyst
Your Essential Responsibilities
- Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s
- Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
- Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC ledgers.
- Reviews and monitors individual workload
- Prepares monthly report-outs for team meetings to measure team performance
- Month End Deadlines- Ensuring all month end activities are completed to deadlines in order to close AR Periodic transactions
- Deductions – Correctly analyzes deductions, and reports and accounts for customer deductions after ensuring compliance with company’s policies
- Gathers data for potential process improvements
- Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales
- Cash on Account – Proactively liaises with collectors and customers to ensure cash on account is cleared on a timely manner
- Reconciliations – Collaborates with Record to Report analyst to ensure open AR items in bank statement are correctly accounted
- Strong focus on internal controls and company’s accounting policies
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, both internal & external.
- Ensure professional and appropriate communications.
- Know and comply with Eaton policies: Global Ethics, Values and Philosophy, Management Environmental Safety and Security and Health (MESH).
- Other activities assigned by supervisor or special requirements from management or company..
If you are having,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited institution required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Accounts payable domain
- BPO/Customer service industry experience essential, preferably captive shared service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of AR processes and related financial processes.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Basic data entry skills
- ERP knowledge preferably SAP
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in