Healthcare, Healthcare Information Technology (HIT), Environmental Science
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
In This Role You Will
- Identify EHS risk areas and developing short and long-term strategies to address them.
- Manage and monitor air emissions, hazardous waste compliance, wastewater and storm water operations.
- Manage OSHA employee right-to-know and community right-to-know programs.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and tracking related EHS training programs.
- Responsible for reviewing EHS impacts of new equipment and production processes through the Management of Change process.
- Monitor changes and maintain current compliance updates with EHS regulations and Eaton MESH requirements. You will implement applicable changes for the site.
- Prepare routine EHS reports, plans and other documents that must be filed with regulatory agencies.
- Work in coordination with Human Resources in performing administrative duties related to workers compensation and return to work issues related to EHS.
- Provide support of implementation of Worker’s Compensation policies.
- You will support and direct plant activities as they pertain to Eaton MESH corporate program. (Management of Environmental, Safety, Security and Health)
- Assist establishing, maintaining or implementing teams in the areas of accident investigation, audit/ inspection, work station risk assessments, visual work instructions, emergency preparedness and response, First Responders (CPR/First aid), chemical management, environmental aspect analysis, safety and health risk analysis.
- Responsible for managing the site security Program
- Responsible for managing the site sustainability program
- Provide daily guidance, supervision of the EHS analyst and technician, including mentoring and coaching of these individuals as to support building a sustainable organization.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in