Computer Hardware, Embedded Software, HEV, Concept Development, Microcontrollers
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
- Evaluate and define requirements in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with a multi-discipline team to define the requirements interfaces between hardware components, microcontrollers and software, and the operational performance requirements of the integrated system.
- Collaborate with controls engineers to define functional allocation and the interfaces between software and model based control algorithms.
- Develop the high level architecture through functional analysis and allocation of requirements, concept development and selection.
- Work closely with the software development and software verification & validation team to select the development and testing methodology and tools that meet the system and software requirements and comply with the enterprise and industry level processes and standards.
- Work closely with the software verification & validation team to develop software - hardware integration plans. Use SiL, MiL and HiL methods and tools as applicable for system validation and integration testing.
- Develop, deploy, and continually improve software processes and architectures, based on applicable standards and methodologies
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in