Hotel Management, Management, Media Relations
Communications / PR manager
- Managing the entire corporate reputation management program for OYO and maintaining at all times a good ownership of the OYO corporate narrative across Spain.
- This would involve both thought leadership campaigns focused on CXOs and reputation building initiatives, including CSR (when we are ready). This would also involve driving communications for product/ technology launches, consumer interest campaigns, policy advocacy campaigns, etc. It will also involve media amplification around property launches or other city level developments.
- Conceptualizing, directing and editing the development and/or developing a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles, videos, podcasts etc. in traditional as well as new age (digital) media sources/channels for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
- Driving measurable collaboration across Leadership, Corporate Communications, Marketing and Brand teams to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are leveraged to maximum effect.
- Ensuring a steady pipeline of company news and participation at industry forums, awards and recognitions, speaking engagements, etc.
- Driving and executing events for press, media and analysts (working closely with investor relations team)
- Working with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials. Track and report communications effectiveness.
- Developing and driving proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for OYO, includes holding key industry / influencer relationships
- Managing issues and crisis situation, if and when required
- Partnering effectively with HR in building a strong Employer Brand and driving engagement in all internal initiatives in partnership with the internal communications manager
- Flawless coordination with the external PR agency to execute any/all campaigns and with the central communications team based out of the Gurgaon (India) headquarters
- Ownership of priority campaigns to drive value and proposition of all OYO offerings
- Researching new media channels and developing/ maintaining excellent relationships with the corporate/ startup/ financial/ media & influencer universe
- In addition to external duties this role will also chair Internal Communication responsibilities as well as be the key member for product and BD content initiatives
- Work entails frequent travel to other cities to further media relationships or stakeholder relationships
- Reporting to OYO global, head of communications, based out of Gurgaon HQ and country head based out of Spain.
Launched in 2013, OYO is South Asia's largest hotel chain with a presence in India, U.K., China, Malaysia and Nepal. With over 10,000 exclusive hotels in its chain, OYO is one of a kind and has pioneered the world’s first full stack technology led hospitality model. Its network includes major metros, regional business hubs, top leisure destinations as well as pilgrimage towns.