Event Planning, Human Resources, Logistics Management, Office Administration, Documentation
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with Net2Source Team in the headquarters and national offices globally.
- Front Office Management
- Stock & Asset Management
- Call & Mail Handling
- Pantry Management
- Office Organization (Keeping Office Neat & Organized)
- Creating an initial response to Legal Notices in coordination with CEO
- Discovery & Research to create an initial response.
- Coordinating with Attorney’s and assigning cases with prior-approval from CEO.
- Reviewing Vendor & Client Contracts
- Corporate Event Planning & Coordination
- Client Coordination for Meetings, Events, Invites etc.
- Site Management
- Recruitment (Identifying Candidates for In-house positions from LinkedIn and ZipRecruiter, if required we can provide her with training)
- Following up, scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- On-boarding internal employees
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- 4+ years of Bachelors degree preferred
- Prior experience with international development and/or non-profit organizations, and/or working in a start-up business environment (preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Net2Source.
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Results oriented;
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success; and
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Wor