- We may use IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address may be also used to gather broad demographic information
- TalentsCrew.com contains links to other websites. Conceit solutions Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Certifiable information is collected from users and/or registered members of TalentsCrew.com which includes, but may not be limited to
- Email address.
- Contact person name.
- User-created password.
- Mailing address.
- Personal Information.
- Pin code.
- Telephone number or other contact numbers.
- Except where you are explicitly informed, Conceit solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information.
- Quality is of paramount importance for our business, Conceit solutions will periodically verify the authenticity, availability and integrity of the content posted by the users. If it is found that the content is not as per quality guideline or member is not available to answer the call, TalentsCrew.com reserves the right to put the content on hold until the suggested resolution is verified. Repeated abuse of quality guidelines can lead to cancellation of product / services. In case of repeated abuse, the amount paid will be forfeited and no refund request will be entertained.
If you have any query regarding our privacy and policy, please write to us at contact us page.
MEMBERSHIP AND ACCESSIBILITY
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND/OR USE OF WEBSITE
- Use of the Website is available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we at our discretion, believe that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- You need not to register with Conceit solutions to simply visit and view the Website, but to access and participate in certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and create a password. You will also provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to Conceit solutions in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Website. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook/Google+ account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password").
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Conceit solutions password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") always and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Conceit solutions immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another Account without Conceit solution’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
- You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not Conceit solutions will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Conceit solutions or others due to such unauthorized use.
- An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User."
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the policies.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Conceit solution’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Website for any purpose without Conceit solution’s prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Recruiter/Service Providers or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Website information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third-party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Conceit solutions servers, or any server of a Conceit solutions subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indexes of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Conceit solutions reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Conceit solution’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Website's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation in the Website; or (iii) bypasses Conceit solution’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- You hereby agree to comply with the Additional Policies and your obligations thereunder always. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if you fail to adhere to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or documents referenced herein, including the Account Policies, membership eligibility criteria or Additional Policies, Conceit solutions, in its sole discretion, may terminate your Account at any time without prior notice to you as well as initiate appropriate legal proceedings, if necessary.
C. MEMBER CONDUCT
1. PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
- You shall not upload, post, Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, resume or other contact information without their knowledge or willing consent;
- Contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Conceit solutions or any third party;
- Is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Conceit solutions all of the license rights granted herein;
- Contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- Is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- Intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a Conceit solutions employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- Advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by Conceit solutions in its sole discretion);
- Contains or could be considered "junk mail", “fraud e-mails”, "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- Contains advertising for Ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- Distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm Conceit solutions or the interests or property of Conceit solutions users.
- Contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted, or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Conceit solutions.
2. PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
- You will not send messages to other users containing:
- Offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or
- Unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Website or an external website.
3. NO DISCRIMINATION
Discriminatory Postings. Indian laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. Conceit solutions will not knowingly accept any Posting which is in violation of the law. Conceit solutions have the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you; to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
4. PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the Website, you shall not:
- Fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Recruiter/Service Provider has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Recruiter/Service Provider's identity;
- Fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings;
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Conceit solutions; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Website user);
- Take any action that may undermine the Feedback or rating systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Website or using it for purposes unrelated to the Website);
- As a participant in the Website, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Recruiter/Service Provider or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Recruiter/Service Provider or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
- Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, Conceit solutions, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback. You may contact Conceit solutions regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at support@TalentsCrew.com.
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Website concerning Feedback, Conceit solutions shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE CONCERNING FEEDBACK, Conceit solutions have THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
- The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. Conceit solutions reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Website (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Conceit solutions determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Website or to any other user of this Website and/or Services. Conceit solutions reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you can send to other users to a number that Conceit solutions deems appropriate in Conceit solution’s sole discretion. Conceit solutions may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Conceit solution’s discretion, Conceit solutions will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Website or on the Internet. Conceit solutions does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Website. These prohibitions do not require Conceit solutions to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
D. RULES FOR Recruiter/Service Providers
1. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
2. PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT Conceit solutions FEES
- In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, Conceit solutions holds the sole discretion to blacklist the professional and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional.
3. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS
4. CONSENT FOR REACHING OUT VIA PHONE CALL, SMS, EMAIL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
It is further clarified that your registration on the Website shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted for the purposes mentioned above, (i) on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages and (ii) by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form
5. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR Recruiter/Service Providers
If a Recruiter/Service Provider violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with Service Users Posting, Conceit solutions, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Recruiter/Service Provider's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Recruiter/Service Provider's Account; (d) cause the Recruiter/Service Provider to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Recruiter/Service Provider's status earned via the Feedback page.
E. RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
1. SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
Commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase or use a Service when you do not meet the Recruiter/Service Provider's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase/use a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by Conceit solutions in connection with the use or purchase/use of any Service.
2. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, Conceit solutions, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User's Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User's status earned via the Feedback page.
F. USE OF SUBMITTED CONTENT
1. NO CONFIDENTIALITY
- The Website may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, data and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, Conceit solutions does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
- You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Website is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. You agree that Conceit solutions shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
- You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to Conceit solutions.
- Conceit solutions may also disclose user information including personal information if Conceit solutions reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate Conceit solution’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
2. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
3. YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO Conceit solutions
- You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Website at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
4. Conceit solution’s DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that Conceit solutions is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Conceit solutions with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Conceit solutions, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Website, or transmit to other Website users. You understand and agree that Conceit solutions may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Website users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Conceit solutions, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Website, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and Conceit solutions are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that Conceit solutions are not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
J. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
- Conceit solutions have high regard for intellectual property and expect the same level of standard to be employed by its users. Conceit solutions may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Website of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at help@TalentsCrew.com
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Website, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Conceit solutions to locate the material.;
- A written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Conceit solutions to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the "Notice."
K. MODIFICATIONS TO OR TERMINATION OF WEBSITE
1. MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF WEBSITE
Conceit solutions reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that Conceit solutions shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Conceit solutions services.
2. TERMINATION BY Conceit solutions
3. TERMINATION BY YOU
4. EFFECT OF TERMINATION
- Unless Conceit solutions has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Website (in which case subsequent notice by Conceit solutions shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, Conceit solutions will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Conceit solution’s delivery of such notice.
- Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of Conceit solutions Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that Conceit solutions shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Website. Upon Termination of Service, Conceit solutions retain the right to use any data collected from your use of the Website for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted Conceit solutions hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is Conceit solutions obligated to return any Submitted Content to you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Conceit solutions, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, Recruiter/Service Providers, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
L. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Conceit solutions own OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE WEBSITE
- The content on the Website (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by Conceit solutions. Other trademarks, names, and logos on this Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Data on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Conceit solutions reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Data therein.
2. Conceit solution’s LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
- The Website may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
M. Conceit solutions FEES
1. FEES INCURRED BY Recruiter/Service Providers
- Joining Conceit solutions, opening an Account, posting Services and viewing posted Services may be chargeable. Conceit solutions reserve the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Recruiter/Service Providers for other services that Conceit solutions may provide in the future.
- Conceit solutions may also in certain categories require Recruiter/Service Providers to make payments for following up on job leads i.e. requests posted by Service Users and permitting the Recruiter/Service Provider to contact the Service User irrespective of whether the job leads eventually result in a transaction or exchange of consideration for the service requested. To be eligible to make such Lead Fee payment, Recruiter/Service Providers shall be required to make payments from which the Lead Fee may be deducted as and when necessary.
- Conceit solutions offer premium services to Recruiter/Service Providers for a fee and may in the future offer additional services, like tax preparation and bookkeeping that Recruiter/Service Providers can also choose to purchase. Conceit solutions reserve the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
2. FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE USERS
- Joining Conceit solutions, opening an Account, viewing posted Services, and bidding on posted Services is free. Conceit solutions currently do not charge Service Users for transactions completed on the Website between Service Users and Services Providers. However, Conceit solutions reserve the right to charge a fee to Service Users in the future on a per-transaction basis or in any other manner and reserve the right to do so in its sole discretion. Changes to this Fee Policy are effective after Conceit solutions have provided you with thirty (30) days' notice by posting the changes on the Website or via a best available mode of contact.
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of jobs/training and fees between Job seekers, Employers, Training Centers, Consultancy, Service User and a Recruiter/Service Provider who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that Conceit solutions shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to the tax liability of a Service User or a Recruiter/Service Provider.
4. REFUND POLICY
- All commissions payable to Conceit solutions by Recruiter/Service Providers on consummated transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable.
- All monies paid by Recruiter/Service Providers in form of “payments” are non-interest bearing and shall be refunded to the Recruiter/Service Providers if they remain un-utilized for a period greater than 364 days only. Such amounts shall not be refunded prior to that.
N. NEGOTIATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE; DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
1. NEGOTIATION WORKSHEET AND CONTRACT TEMPLATE
- As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of the Agreement for Service, Conceit solutions provides a general framework for negotiating the terms of Service (e.g., rate) ("Negotiation Worksheet"). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that (i) they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and (ii) it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Negotiation Worksheet.
- You should not rely on the any information or resources contained on the Website, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. Conceit solutions makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Websites, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet. In no way will Conceit solutions be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Website. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Website, however provided.
2. Conceit solutions IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Conceit solutions is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that Conceit solutions only seek to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Recruiter/Service Provider can be brought together and Conceit solutions itself has no role in the execution or provision of Services.
3. NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
4. DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
- Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Website participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Website, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, Recruiter/Service Providers and Service Users.
- You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Recruiter/Service Provider or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that Conceit solutions does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Website and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While Conceit solutions may attempt to seek information about the background of a Recruiter/Service Provider, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalized website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Recruiter/Service Providers may register themselves Suo moto. You also understand that any so-called background check undertaken by Conceit solutions is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that Conceit solutions only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Recruiter/Service Providers have an opportunity to meet each other.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, you agree that since Conceit solutions only seeks to provide a platform wherein the service user and Recruiter/Service Provider can be brought together and Conceit solutions itself has no role in the execution or provision of services itself, Conceit solutions shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort whatsoever incurred as the result of any such transaction or dealings. if there is a dispute between participants on the website, or between registered users or any website user and any third party, you acknowledge and agree that Conceit solutions are under no obligation to become involved. in the event that a dispute arises between you and one or more website users, registered users or any third party, you hereby release Conceit solutions, its officers, managers, members, directors, employees, attorneys, agents, and successors in rights from any claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, foreseeable or unforeseeable, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the website or any service provided thereunder.
O. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. GOVERNING LAW
Aspects of the Website and other Conceit solutions services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, Conceit solutions may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Conceit solutions on the Website are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Website does not necessarily imply endorsement by Conceit solutions of any advertised products or services. You agree that Conceit solutions shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
Q. THIRD-PARTY LINKS, CONTACT FORMS, AND PHONE NUMBERS
The Conceit solutions website may provide, or third parties may provide, links, contact forms and/or phone numbers to other websites or resources, including, without limitation, social networking, blogging, and similar websites through which you are able to log into the Website using your existing account and log-in credentials for such third-party websites. Certain areas of the Website may allow you to interact and/or conduct transactions with such third-party sites, and, if applicable, allow you to configure your privacy settings in your third-party site account to permit your activities on the Website to be share